Welcome to our Website!
Until He Returns Prophetic Bible Ministries is an independent, non-profit organization and is not affiliated with any church or denomination. Our purpose is to provide programs that will assist participants in gaining knowledge of Bible prophecy, and to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
UHR Attendees – past and present – and radio listeners:
During the past 18 months our ministry has faced some very difficult challenges – financial and otherwise. We have persevered through these difficulties and have met with some success.
Our attendance and giving to the ministry, however, have dropped to numbers that will not and can not sustain our ministry. At this point, we are averaging about 13 attendees at our teaching sessions in Peoria, and about 18 attendees at our sessions conducted in Normal.
Our giving has been less than our expenses. In view of these circumstances, the UHR Board voted last month to close the ministry on or before December 1, 2019 unless our regular and consistent giving increases considerably – likely in the neighborhood of $500 per month. We are saddened by this decision, but we must be realistic and we must be good stewards. It would not honor The Lord to operate the ministry at a consistent deficit – and that is the case unless consistent giving to the ministry increases by about $500 per month.
We ask that you pray for our ministry, and if The Lord moves you, to financially contribute to our ministry.
Blessings to all of you from the Board of Until He Returns Prophetic Bible Ministry.
PROPHECY CHAT – NOVEMBER 20, 2019
The Days of Ezekial
Dear Friends in Christ,
I just finished the book The Last Hour by Amir Tsarfati. Notice he did not title it “the last days,” but “the last hour.” The author believes we are living in the very hour prior to the Rapture of the church.
Amir is a Jewish Christian who teaches Biblical prophecy and has the unique perspective of living in the Galilee of Israel overlooking the Valley of Armageddon. In his book, he provides helpful review of the timeline of this last hour as well as new insight I want to share with you. Although he is well aware that the greatest war the world will ever see takes place in the valley before his feet, he is not concerned. He is also not concerned as Syria, Iran and the Palestinians unleash rockets on his homeland. Why? Because his hope is in the soon return of Christ for His bride, the church, in the pre-tribulation Rapture.
Three prophetic events are cited as needing to be fulfilled—possibly even before the Rapture. Let’s look at them again with Amir’s insight.
- Psalm 83 predicts a time when the surrounding enemies of Israel will invade the new nation. They form a conspiracy of hatred against Israel saying, “Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation, that the name of Israel may be remembered no more.” The Psalmist lists Egypt, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Lebanon and Assyria as those nations who invade. It has been speculated that this particular war is still future. Amir believes it was fulfilled in 1948 when Israel declared its independent statehood and was invaded by the surrounding countries.
- 108: “Finally, in 1948, after much political and, at times, military battling with both the British and the Arabs, Israel became an independent nation. Within eleven minutes of this event, the United States officially recognized the new nation. As soon as independence was declared, Israel was attacked by five Arab nations. These nations did not attack because of a Jewish occupation; the Israelis had been there for decades. They attacked because of Israel’s very existence…The Palestinians do not want just part of the land; they want it all.
Israel’s existence was voted upon and sanctioned by a majority of the members of the United Nations; the British mandate of the region following WWI known as Palestine was divided between the Jews and the Arab immigrants with even more territory given to the Arabs. But any land given to the Jews from their native land was deemed too much by Israel’s enemies. Great Britain had already given the territory that became known as Jordan to the Arabs in order to appease them, but nothing will appease Arab hatred until the Prince of Peace returns.
Amir cites a source I have found very useful in exposing the truth of who owns the land of Israel. From Time Immemorial: The Origins of the Arab-Jewish Conflict over Palestine, was written in 1984 by Joan Peters, a Jewish journalist who intended to prove the Jews persecuted the “Palestinian” population and stole their land. Instead, she found, through investigative reporting, that the facts proved just the opposite. The Arab population had less claim to the land than did the Jews and in fact most of the newly settled post-war Arab population had originated from nearby Arab nations rather than from “Palestine.” But the myth that Jews stole the land continues because it is politically expedient.
- Isaiah 17 – The Destruction of Damascus, Syria: Although Damascus is already war-torn, it still stands. Amir believes that the final fall of Damascus, probably from Israel bombing the chemical weapons stash underneath the city, will be the match that will set the Middle East on fire for the Russian Invasion. This possibility is imminent, meaning it could happen at any moment.
- Ezekiel 38 and 39 – The Russian Invasion of Israel: If you follow Bible prophecy in light of current events, you are aware that the present alignment of Middle Eastern nations is exactly as predicted in Ezekiel 38 prior to this invasion. Amir also correctly points out that Ezekiel 36 and 37 should be taken together with Ezekiel 38 and 39 in order to see the scope of “the days of Ezekiel.” Ezekiel 36 predicts a time when Israel will be restored to their native land  and that land that was swamp and desert just decades ago is now like “the garden of Eden.” Ultimately the prophecies of Ezekiel 36 are fulfilled in the Millennial Kingdom but partially now.
Israel has four climate zones in territory no larger than New Jersey and produces more varieties of fruits and vegetables than any country in the world. European nations visit Israel to study agricultural methods that produce ten crops from one tomato and methods of making the desert bloom by recycling and harvesting water—a precious commodity in the Middle East.
The fact that America [the young lions] is not involved in this invasion in support of Israel also places us in “the last hour.” President Trump is not out of the will of God in bringing our troops home form the Middle East because it is a war that cannot be won except by a showdown between Jews and Arabs in which Jehovah alone fights for Israel—that truth is Biblical. Ezekiel 38:23—Israel must stand alone with their God so that Jehovah gets the credit He deserves. “Thus I will magnify Myself and sanctify Myself, and I will be known in the eyes of many nations. Then they shall know that I am the LORD.”
Trump is actually fulfilling the prophecy in Ezekiel 38:13 in which Europe and the U.S. simply question Russia’s intentions to “take spoil” without boots on the ground. This does not mean we are not supplying armaments and other aid. But only the LORD will receive the praise. We can assume that the LORD will use this pre-tribulation victory to bring a Jewish remnant and even a Gentile remnant into the Kingdom of God, perhaps as a mercy before the wrath of the Tribulation and before the Rapture.
What spoil and plunder is Russia after, Ezekiel 38:13? This is also recent fulfillment. In the last few years Israel has discovered a wealth of oil and gas in Israel and threatens Russia’s superiority in the European energy market. Yes certainly Russia needs Israel’s energy reserves; they are quickly going bankrupt without it.
One passage in Ezekiel 38/39 that has always confused me is that this invasion would take place when Israel is “a land of unwalled villages…a peaceful people…” I contended that Israel has not been safe or at peace since they became a nation on May 14, 1948. AMIR HAS ANOTHER PERSPECTIVE. He believes the valley of dry bones [Ez. 37] which is a metaphor of the Holocaust of the Jews in WWII shows the strides Israel has made in just a few decades. Even with Syria and the Palestinians lobbing rockets into Israel, he contends that Israel has never been more prosperous and secure! It is fascinating that few of these rockets result in injury or death. Tourism in Israel is flourishing. My husband and I visited Israel three years ago and felt completely secure. The security of Israel is superior to any other country. Daily rocket alerts are “normal” to the Jewish people. They go about their daily lives knowing their destiny is secure and Christian Jews know their eternal destiny is secure in Christ Jesus. Yes, the invasion of Israel will cause great destruction in Israel but it will be used by Jehovah for a great good—to bring Israel to the point of their final test under wrath before the return of their Messiah. [See Zechariah 12:10-13, 14; Revelation 19]. “And so all Israel will be saved,” Romans 11.
What is next? Amir, p. 196: “Russia, Iran, Turkey and Sudan are ready to attack Israel. They are just waiting for the match that will light the fire. ..I believe that the destruction of Damascus will be that match. Syria is the one thing that has brought all of these nations together. The chemical weapons stash buried in Damascus will be the hand that strikes the match.”
In Him We Wait, Work and Watch,
Sharon L. Clemens
- The Last Hour, An Israeli Insider Looks at the End Times by Amir Tsarfati. Foreword by Dr. David Jeremiah. Chosen a division of Baker Publishing Group, Minneapolis, Minnesota, 2018. www.chosenbooks.com
[Amir Tsarfati’s book is an excellent resource. It also includes a succinct review of why Israel does not belong to the Palestinians, p. 101, why all peace in the Middle East is “false peace” until the Prince of Peace returns p. 112, a history of Jewish persecution p. 70, a history of the movement for one-world government p. 171 ff, and the answer to the question “why did God choose Israel” p. 77.]
- From Time Immemorial: The Origins of the Arab-Jewish Conflict over Palestine by Joan Peters. Amazon.