Welcome to our Website!
Until He Returns Prophetic Bible Ministries is an independent, non-profit organization and is not affiliated with any church or denomination. Our purpose is to provide programs that will assist participants in gaining knowledge of Bible prophecy, and to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
UHR Attendees – past and present – and radio listeners:
During the past 18 months our ministry has faced some very difficult challenges – financial and otherwise. We have persevered through these difficulties and have met with some success.
Our attendance and giving to the ministry, however, have dropped to numbers that will not and can not sustain our ministry. At this point, we are averaging about 13 attendees at our teaching sessions in Peoria, and about 18 attendees at our sessions conducted in Normal.
Our giving has been less than our expenses. In view of these circumstances, the UHR Board voted last month to close the ministry on or before December 1, 2019 unless our regular and consistent giving increases considerably – likely in the neighborhood of $500 per month. We are saddened by this decision, but we must be realistic and we must be good stewards. It would not honor The Lord to operate the ministry at a consistent deficit – and that is the case unless consistent giving to the ministry increases by about $500 per month.
We ask that you pray for our ministry, and if The Lord moves you, to financially contribute to our ministry.
Blessings to all of you from the Board of Until He Returns Prophetic Bible Ministry.
PROPHECY CHAT – OCTOBER 16, 2019
The Typology Cannot Be Broken
Dear Friends in Christ,
I am preaching to the choir about the abundance of scriptural evidence for a pre-tribulation Rapture of the Church. Recently I wrote about the Biblical precedence of pre-trib using the judgment of the flood as a prototype. Let me add more fuel to the fire.
Bible study friends and my husband, daughter and I recently attended the 2019 Understanding the Times Conference in Minneapolis, Minnesota. As we sat around a table in the hotel coffee lounge after the conference, we were chatting and sharing impressions. Unexpectedly two of the speakers actually came into the room to give of their personal time, answering questions.
Pastor Jack Hibbs of Calvary Chapel Chino Hills, California and Pastor J. D. Farag of Calvary Chapel Keneoha, Hawaii gave us an hour and a half of their time. They began talking about a study Pastor Farag had done on Old Testament Typology, which is an interpretation and comparison of Biblical characters and symbols with New Testament events. Typology has always fascinated me as King Solomon said there is nothing new under the sun [Ecclesiastes 1:9-11]. “That which has been is what will be, that which is done is what will be done…” We can summarize like this: history repeats itself because God repeats history. A study of Old Testament history reveals “types” that will be repeated and precedent that will stand the test of time.
One of these precedents is the taking home of the Gentile bride before seven years of wrath or tribulation. Typology sets in precedent the pre-trib Rapture. As Pastor Hibbs said, TYPOLOGY CANNOT BE BROKEN. Typology also sets in precedent the bodily saving and preservation of a Jewish remnant during the Tribulation. The Tribulation remnant includes gentile believers, all of whom re-populate the earth during the Millennial Kingdom.
TYPOLOGY OF THE OLD TESTAMENT:
· Right before the flood, Enoch, who walked with God as a righteous believer, was then no more because God took him away [Genesis 5:24]. He is a type of the pre-trib Rapture remnant of the Church [1 Thess. 4:16-17].
· Noah and his family survive the flood in the ark and inhabit the new earth [Genesis 8:13-18]. They are a type of the saved Jewish Tribulation remnant [Zechariah 12 and 13].
JOSEPH SON OF JACOB:
· Pastor Farag sees many parallels between Christ and Joseph the son of Jacob in Genesis 41. Joseph has a prophetic dream of a seven-year famine in the land of Egypt. He was given an Egyptian bride, a Gentile. He takes his Gentile bride before the seven-year famine—a type of the pre-trib Rapture.
· After Joseph took his bride, his brethren, the sons of Jacob who are the 12 tribes of Israel, go into the seven-year famine. But they are saved through it by Joseph, a type of Christ.
THE BOOK OF RUTH:
· Ruth was a Gentile bride taken by a Jewish groom, a type of Christ taking His gentile bride to the Father’s house before the Tribulation. Ruth a type of the church follows Naomi a type of Israel, which is how she becomes joined to Boaz, a type of Christ.
· Ruth 4:16-17 – Their child, Obed, was embraced in the lap of Naomi [Jews], and Ruth [Gentile bride] isn’t seen again in the scriptures except in genealogy [pre-trib Rapture]. Pastor Farag said, “…Boaz takes Ruth, who leaves all behind, and as such she does not go through the tribulation coming upon the entire land.”
THE BOOK OF DANIEL:
· The account in Daniel 3 of the Hebrew children Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego is a test by fire—a furnace of fire stoked seven times hotter when they refused to bow down to the king’s pagan idol. The furnace is obviously a type of perfect  tribulation.
· Daniel, a type of the Church, is promoted to a higher position in the kingdom and is absent [probably on state business] during the ceremony.
· The 3 Jews are a type of Israel. They are saved through the fire as the Tribulation remnant is saved through the wrath.
· It is also interesting to note that they refused to worship the image which is 60 cubits by 6 cubits as 6 instruments played. The image is a type of the Image of the Beast in Revelation 13 and Antichrist’s Mark of 666.
The most startling parallel to the pre-trib Rapture they shared with us is the Jewish wedding of Christ’s day. The types are too numerous to recount but are going to be presented in a new movie coming to theaters soon called BEFORE THE WRATH. We were able to see a trailer of the movie, which is well-documented and compelling. I urge you to see it. Christ is our bridegroom [Ephesians 5:22ff] and He will return to take His bride [the Church] to His Father’s house [John 14:1-5]. During the wedding feast, the earth will go through the seven years of wrath. Praise God, our wedding day is imminent!
In Him We Wait, Work and Watch,
Sharon L. Clemens