Welcome to our Website!
Until He Returns Prophetic Bible Ministries is an independent, non-profit organization and is not affiliated with any church or denomination. Our purpose is to provide programs that will assist participants in gaining knowledge of Bible prophecy, and to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
We are very happy to report that God has brought us someone to teach our classes in Peoria! His name is Gary S. Chiaravalle, a Bible teacher with over 40 years of teaching experience at Grace Presbyterian Church in Peoria. Classes will begin on Monday, July 8th, and will be held on the 2nd and 4th Mondays of every month from 6:30-8:30 pm at Northwest Baptist Church, 5430 N. Big Hollow Rd. Dr. Jim Cox will still be teaching classes on the 1st and 3rd Monday of every month from 6:30-8:30 pm at Grace Church, 1311 W. Hovey Street in Normal. All of our classes are free of charge to anyone interested in attending these classes, however, free-will offerings will be accepted.
PROPHECY CHAT – JUNE 24, 2019
A Temporary Mercy?
Dear Friends in Christ,
I have sought to understand why the Lord has allowed the Trump administration to be a temporary mercy at this particular time. Could it be that because of the stark shift between grace and wrath in the Tribulation that the Lord is allowing a particular dose of mercy for the present remnant–a lull before the door of mercy shuts and the Church is taken out? Bible precedent would support this idea. I discuss this precedent in more depth in a new book that will be available on Amazon later this summer entitled Christian Worldview in an Age of Chaos.
We represent an end-times remnant that has refused to “bow the knee to Baal” as most of the culture is doing [Romans 11:4]. Every age has a remnant. Just as our Lord determines precedent, so He also makes particular provision for the remnant in every age. We are this remnant. We have not bowed the knee to Baal. We cannot… That is our occupying purpose as we are salt and light at the present time.
The Age of Grace, instituted in the blood of Christ, is profound. Before leaving it in the Rapture, we are seeing a temporary reprieve from socialism leading to globalism; and as the US goes, so goes the world. The fact that President Trump is a nationalist rather than a globalist is a big point in his favor for this prophecy teacher and I pray he will be able to continue his long-range plans for another term. When the New World Order does come–and it will–the contrast will be a drastic shift from white to black. Perhaps the greatest mercy would be that America can survive until the Rapture and not go down in flames before…
As God provided a rapture for Enoch and an ark for Noah, so God is providing another unique mercy before wrath as a preview of the Rapture deliverance–in addition to the deliverance of the Rapture. Unusual times and acts of God call for unique events. Let’s examine this possibility.
It remains to be seen how successful President Trump’s administration will be in correcting decades of corruption. I am hopeful. The president’s methods are unique–so much so that he is hated by Democrats and even questioned by supporters who do not understand his methods. I believe his reasons for not retaliating when Iran bombed the drone will become known and he will be shone to be right. Rather than go to war, he imposed much tougher sanctions on Iran. His response was “proportional.” I believe he also had reasons for halting the raid on 2,000 illegals who have already been identified for deportation. A very important announcement is coming on July 4 at Mount Rushmore that may mark a turning point in American politics. Wait for it…it will be very interesting. My support for the President is unshaken because I believe he was called by God for such a time as this:
· The election of Donald Trump in 2016 was miraculous. Hillary Clinton was “supposed to win.” But Donald Trump won, even with accusations of vote rigging in favor of the Democrats in key states. Candidate Clinton did not bother to campaign in states her polls already decided were “in the bag.” They were not.
· The crucial factor many believe in the 2016 election was prayer. Franklin Graham held a prayer crusade in every state capital in our nation. Graham: “I have no hope in the Democratic Party, and I have no hope in the Republican Party. Zero hope. Our only hope is God.” And he proceeded to call our nation to prayer and repentance.
· In 1980, Francis Shaeffer, one of God’s prophetic voices to America, also referred to Reagan’s election as a “window of grace” from God. But as soon as his term ended in 1989, our society took up where it had left off in its rejection of Judeo-Christian values and proceeded in the downward spiral of Humanism.
As Reagan’s election represented a window of grace, is the Lord allowing President Trump to be a temporary mercy, in spite of the fact that America does not deserve mercy? We discussed earlier President Trump’s nationalist views which are a positive advantage to our country and his support for Israel, which is a blessing to our nation, Genesis 12.
Part of the Lord’s warning before judgment [Amos 3:7] may be the temporal judgment of specific evils in America and elsewhere. America is not alone in our struggle against Deep State corruption; it is a global conspiracy as old as the first encounter with the Snake in Eden. Satan always has a counter-movement to God’s agenda.
There is a movement under the leadership of a conservative group called Q and President Trump to destroy the Deep State within our government. The DS [Deep State] is a Satanic conspiracy guilty of human trafficking, pedophilia, Satanic ritual abuse, murder, treason, and horrific practices of Old Testament-style pagan worship. Child sacrifice has returned as in the days of Baal worship, Chemosh worship, and worship of The Queen of Heaven [Jeremiah 32:35; 7:8-11; 44:16, 17.] Recent investigation finds that human trafficking is more prevalent in the US than any other nation. Hollywood is a hotbed of Baal worship. Beyonce’ performed as a pregnant Queen of Heaven in 2017. Occult symbols saturate the entertainment industry and corporate America. It takes little more than a Google search to amass your own research into Satanic influence within our culture.
There is Biblical precedent for the destruction of distinct evil, especially against the innocent children. We may see this take place before the Rapture and before the judgment of Wrath in the Tribulation.
· Jehu was called to remove Jezebel, high priestess of Baal, in ancient Israel. He was a military commander under Ahab and Jezebel’s command but was anointed king in Israel to take their place. He was specifically instructed by God to execute Jezebel for the blood of the prophets she had killed. [1 Kings 16:31-33; 2 Kings 9:1-10; 30-37] The Q group surrounding President Trump is also composed of several military leaders who are protecting and advising Trump. Jezebel’s wickedness is also representative of the corrupt church system in Revelation 2:18-29; her type re-emerges. She represents a particular evil.
· Another example of the arresting of evil is the account of Mordecai and Esther in the Old Testament book of her name. These cousins were called to confront wicked Haman, a type of Antichrist, in the days of the Persian Empire. Haman’s intent was to exterminate the entire race of the Jews to avenge an ancient hatred, but Esther used her position as queen to expose him. In an act of elegant judgment, he was hung on his own gallows—the one he constructed for the public execution of Mordecai. The “tables were turned” on Haman. These examples of precedent are God’s way of demonstrating His control of history and its repetition [Ecclesiastes 1:9-11].
Isaiah 46:10—“Remember the former things of old, For I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like Me, declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times things that are not yet done, saying, ‘My counsel shall stand, and I will do all My pleasure…’”
Hillary Clinton has been likened to a Jezebel-type for her evil involvement in corruption and The Clinton Foundation’s involvement in child sex trafficking. As the Lord turned the tables on wicked Haman, so He can hang those currently involved in Satanic rituals and pedophilia on their own gallows. Donald Trump is being called “a praying president” and may be called for such a time as this.
· The prophet Jonah was also called to preach repentance to a wicked and depraved generation of the city of Nineveh. In this case, the Lord halted inevitable judgment by sending Jonah as a mercy. Nineveh deserved judgment, so much so that Jonah hated them and refused to obey God. After the Lord chastised him by capturing him in the belly of the fish for three days, Jonah reluctantly preached salvation and the city responded. Note that although the city repented, they would later slip back into paganism and barbarism. Jonah brought what would be a temporary lull in impending judgment.
If Trump is a mercy, it is also temporary. The United States simply is not in Bible prophecy. Logically, any world power would have some part to play if they were able. Romans chapter 1 has already sealed the ultimate fate of this nation; Armageddon will defeat the rest or whatever is left. The US demonstrated ungodliness when we kicked God out of our schools. Millions of babies are murdered through abortion on the altar of convenience. These babies are not burned on an idol but the results are the same. We suppress the truth of the origin of the universe and life, taking glory from Creator God, and we worship the creation rather than the Creator. But the Lord can also use this lull before judgment to call out the full number of the Church before the Rapture. When the Rapture takes place, the door to the Church will be closed but the door to heaven is opened for us, Revelation 4:1.
The Rapture is deliverance for the Church Saints but a judgment for those left behind because they must go through the Tribulation of God’s wrath. Pray for the remnant that will be delivered from the wrath to come at the Rapture. The Lord always warns before judgment.
A WOLF IN SHEEP’S CLOTHING?
There are Christians who question the viewpoint of some of President Trump’s religious advisors because of their Kingdom Now view of prophecy. But other advisors hold the same prophetic timeline views as dispensational pre-Tribulation Rapture teachers. We do not know how much influence these advisors have on President Trump. But because of character traits that Christians do not like and the reality of end-time deception, the question is raised: Could President Trump be the Antichrist instead of the white hat we hope him to be?
The question can be asked. Studying the scripture reveals that President Trump does not fit the description of the Antichrist.
· President Trump is not “the prince who is to come” from the people who destroyed Jerusalem in AD 70 [Daniel 9:26], the Romans. He is not aligned with Europe or what could be called The Revived Roman Empire. To make America part of The Revived Roman Empire is a stretch. [Daniel 7:23]
· Trump is also not an Assyrian as Judas was and Antichrist is said to be in the Old Testament.
· Trump is also not a “little horn” or low-level politician who will rise to prominence to become the Antichrist. He is already the leader of the free world. [Daniel 7:20]
· The personality of Antichrist is described in Daniel 11:36-39. There are much better candidates than Donald Trump.
Yes, Antichrist will be a great deceiver. For that very reason, he will become great overnight and will deceive the majority of people before they know what is happening. He will be more subtle than we can imagine. Antichrist is part of the wrath of God during the Tribulation; he is not determined for the Church. Also, according to 2 Thessalonians 2:7-8, Antichrist will not be revealed until after the Rapture. If what Trump is doing now marks him as Antichrist, he is revealing himself.
I personally believe President Trump will finish what God called him to do before our nation’s collapse through whatever means God has ordained. However it should be noted that many of the stop gaps the President is putting into place to preserve freedom, improve economic stability and stabilize our trade and military strength can be used in the future by a sinister leader to implement our entry into the New World Order and globalism, most likely after the Rapture.
Yes, it is entirely possible that some of what President Trump is doing now will contribute to the inevitable. That still does not make him Antichrist.
For example, a currency reset to the gold standard would facilitate a one-world global currency, especially if our government transitions to a digital currency soon. But this would also stabilize our economy in the short term. Also, improved 5G capability in the US, which is promoted by President Trump to compete with the technology of China, would facilitate global communication, trade and business for a global government.
Whatever is accomplished for the short term will contribute to the inevitable fulfillment of prophecy to bring about a one-world government in the long-term. Ultimately, the New World Order will be ruled by the Antichrist. Prophecy must be fulfilled. The Lord directs the way of the kings of the earth according to His purpose. Recent events in the United States read like a fictional novel but they are very real.
In Him We Wait, Work and Watch,
Sharon L. Clemens