Welcome to our website!
Until He Returns Prophetic Bible Ministries is an independent, non-profit organization and is not affiliated with any church or denomination. Our purpose is to provide programs that will assist participants in gaining knowledge of Bible prophecy, and to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Classes are normally held on the 1st and 3rd Monday of every month from 6:30-8:30 pm in the ballroom of the Best Western Ashland House Inn, located at 201 E. Ashland St. in Morton, on the 1st and 3rd Monday of every month from 6:30-8:30 pm at Grace Church, 1311 W. Hovey Street in Normal, and on the 2nd and 4th Monday of every month from 6:30-8:30 pm at Northwest Baptist Church, located at 5430 N. Big Hollow Road in Peoria. There is no fee for taking these classes; however, free-will offerings are accepted. Refreshments and coffee are provided.
Follow our Facebook page for up-to-date communications and video blogs!
Until He Returns Prophetic Bible Ministries is so very thankful to all of you who have contributed to our ministry. In order to keep our ministry moving forward however, (in particular, our radio ministry) we feel we must continue to make this appeal to you, our class attendees and radio program listeners. As you prayerfully consider your giving priorities, we ask that you please keep Until He Returns in mind. Here are some points to consider:
1.) Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver (2 Corinthians 9:7)
2.) Your prayers and financial donations are helping to spread God’s word to the far reaches of this country; through classes in Morton, Peoria and Bloomington-Normal and through over 20 radio stations with the potential of reaching over 20 million listeners!
3.) Tax strategy considerations for charitable contributions:
- Gifts of appreciated stock held for more than one year can be deducted at fair market value, if you itemize your deductions. You’ll also avoid capital gains tax on the increase in value over time.
- If you need to make a required minimum distribution (RMD) from your IRA, the portion that would go to a charity, such as UHR, is not included in your adjusted gross income.
- Other non-cash items which can be donated include cars, boats, grain, and many other items.
- Our president-elect has campaigned on lowering the income tax rates to 12, 25 and 33%. While nothing is certain at this time, there is the potential to save more income taxes, if you itemize, in 2016 due to possible higher current tax brackets.
- Donations to UHR can be made at one of our classes, by mail to P.O. Box 192, Morton IL 61550 or by credit card or Paypal on our web site, untilhereturns4u.info
Again, thank you so much for your contributions to our ministry in the past, and we sincerely appreciate your considering UHR in your giving plans!
The Board of Until He Returns Prophetic Bible Ministries
Our Expanding Radio Ministry
Until He Returns (UHR) is not just a locally based Bible prophecy study in the Peoria, Morton, and Bloomington/Normal, IL area, but, by the grace of God, have now become a nationally broadcast radio ministry. After beginning a radio ministry several months ago broadcasting locally on WPEO AM1020, FM97.7, and FM103.9 on Saturdays, our radio ministry can now be heard on over 20 stations around the country, with the potential of reaching over 20 million listeners! Only God can do that, and we are so thankful to Him for presenting us with the opportunity to reach that many people!
New Station Added! We are pleased to report that, beginning on Thursday, February 2nd, from 10:30 – 11:00 am, our radio program will be broadcast on KLDC 1220AM in Denver, CO. We are very excited that the addition of this radio station has the potential to reach over 1 million new listeners!