Welcome to our Website!
Until He Returns Prophetic Bible Ministries is an independent, non-profit organization and is not affiliated with any church or denomination. Our purpose is to provide programs that will assist participants in gaining knowledge of Bible prophecy, and to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Classes are normally held on the 1st and 3rd Monday of every month from 6:30-8:30 pm at Liberty Bible Church, 1408 Church Rd. in Eureka, on the 1st and 3rd Monday of every month from 6:30-8:30 pm at Grace Church, 1311 W. Hovey Street in Normal, and on the 2nd and 4th Monday of every month from 6:30-8:30 pm at Northwest Baptist Church, located at 5430 N. Big Hollow Road in Peoria. There is no fee for taking these classes; however, free-will offerings are accepted. Refreshments and coffee are provided.
PROPHECY CHAT – PERFECT STORM, July 17, 2018
Dear Friends in Christ,
The end-times chaos prophesied in Daniel 12 is creating volatility in every level of society. Those who are wise in the Word are tracking the flashpoints that will lead our world toward implosion at Armageddon, and humanity would self-implode if not for the grace of God. “And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect’s sake those days will be shortened.” [Matthew 24:22]
The purpose of this Prophecy Chat is to update some of the volatile trends that are leading-up to the Tribulation and the false kingdom of Antichrist:
- Religion Vs. Lawlessness – During the “Happy Days” of the fifties, the Church was warned against Satan’s attacks from the outside/in. Now, the battle front is from the inside/out. Even traditional denominations are embracing the humanistic and emotion-driven New Apostolic Reformation, Contemplative Prayer, New Age movement, one-world ecumenism and liberal theology. The Christian worldview is being denigrated and subverted to a post-modern, liberal religiosity. Does that sound like Laodicea? Yes it does.
- Politics – The battle between Christianity and Lawlessness is defining political lines. Compass eNews—The Stones Cry Out! “Now that our national leadership has changed, we need to call a spade a spade. As I’ve written in the past, this nation is no longer being divided by Republican and Democrat politics, but rather by Christian and non-Christian beliefs. Realistically, the division is between those who follow Biblical truth and those who don’t.” The Lord Himself is allowing mankind to define their existence along religious lines because judgment is coming.
- Exponential Increase in Technology/Knowledge – Knowledge is said to be doubling every few days. Can humanity keep up with its own technology without destroying itself? According to Prophecy News Watch, “It is no overstatement to say that we stand on the brink of a technological revolution that is going to change our world forever. This technological transformation is happening right now, and we will see significant change occur, not over the next couple of decades, but within the next couple of years. Very few people in today’s busy world are aware of just how much their lives are about to change, and how unavoidable and irrevocable this change is going to be.” These innovations are likely to occur in the next five years, mostly by 2022. Words such as AI, crypto-currency, blockchain technology, nano-technology, are new to our ears but they will inundate our lives.
- Economic Shifts – For example, AI [Artificial Intelligence] is taking more and more jobs, from ATM’s to automatic order kiosks in McDonald’s and automatic checkouts at Walmart. AI is forecast to have a MASSIVE impact on employment as more and more jobs go to AI. The answer? “Elon Musk, the CEO of SpaceX and Tesla, believes that the only way to mitigate against the massive impact this will inevitably have is for government to provide a yearly living wage for every citizen in society.” Richard Branson agrees; without this fixed income he believes there will be riots and a breakdown in basic societal order. This government wage is nothing more than welfare and welfare is a form of socialism. Socialism is the darling of the Left and the preferred economic system of much of the world. If the U.S. continues to drift into socialism from a capitalistic system, we will fit more easily into the global economy of Antichrist.
- Another sign of a major economic shift in our national culture is the death of the Middle Class. According to Prophecy News Watch, “We are in the midst of the worst retail apocalypse in American history, and it seems to be getting worse with each passing month.” Here in Central Illinois we are witnessing the closing of national chains such as Toys ‘R Us, Kmart, Bon Ton Stores [Bergner’s], Fresh Market, and Macy’s. Even Starbucks is closing hundreds of outlets. Best Buy may also be on the way out. Is this the result of on-line sales on Amazon and E-bay? Although internet sales are on the rise, most sales still take place in brick and mortar shops. The same reason that golf courses are closing is the same reason stores are closing—the death of the Middle Class. Golf has also suffered from a lack of free time as a result of chaos of life; add to that the fact that golf is not an inexpensive past-time. Personal debt is rising and salaries are not keeping pace. The average American household is nearly $140,000 in debt. It remains to be seen if retail will be restored to the boom of the mall age, but without a strong middle class, retail is divided between high-end and low income shopping. As a result we see Family Dollar, Dollar Tree, The Dollar Store, and Big Lots pop up everywhere while Walmart has become the new department store.
- Super Power in Jeopardy? With the demise of the Christian worldview and the death of the middle class, the conservative voting base of America is also being capsized. Our free nation is being over-run with those who do not hold traditional Christian or American values and have no intention of assimilating to them. I consider our current administration a mercy after the last one, but the fact remains that America is not in Bible prophecy. The question is: If we are not mentioned, where are we? Right now, President Trump negotiates from a position of power because the United States is a super power. Will that change and why?
- Natural Disasters on the Rise – In a previous chat I mentioned that natural disasters are the new normal. Although the trends I mentioned above could by themselves change the face of America, a natural disaster or large-scale terrorist attack could diminish our power very quickly. The Yellowstone Caldera that has been showing increased activity for the last few years recently had a 100-foot fissure open. A large geyser, larger than Old Faithful, has also been spewing much more frequently. Some park attractions were closed. Speculation is cautious but some believe the Yellowstone volcano, the second largest super volcano in the world, is getting ready to release some of its pent-up pressure. If it is a large-scale eruption, it could be devastating to many states. Perhaps the Lord is saving Yellowstone for the Tribulation as there are three mentions of volcanic eruptions; however, our Lord also said earthquakes—which precede volcanic eruptions—would increase in frequency and intensity in various places as a sign of the times leading up to the Tribulation [Matthew 24:4-8].
These seven volatile change points are just the tip of the ice burg. The 15 Flashpoints Prophecy News Watch outlines below signal a tipping point of interesting proportions.
In Him We Wait, Work and Watch,
Sharon L. Clemens
- “The Technological Tipping Point,” Prophecy News Watch. July 15, 2018.
- “Why Richard Foster’s ‘School of Contemplative Prayer’ Should Be Avoided, Ray Yungen. Lighthouse Trails. July 17, 2018.
- “The Stones Cry Out!” Compass eNews, July 17, 2018.
“America’s Rapidly Accelerating Retail Apocalypse,” Michael Snyder/End of the American Dream. Prophecy News Watch. July 13, 2018.
PROPHECY NEWS WATCH
Perfect Storm: 15 Flashpoints To Watch In 2nd Half Of 2018
Events are beginning to greatly accelerate, and many believe that the ingredients for a “perfect storm” are starting to come together as we enter the second half of 2018. Other than the continual drama surrounding the Trump presidency, things have been quite calm for the past couple of years.
We have been enjoying a time of peace, safety and relative economic prosperity that a lot of Americans have begun to take for granted. But great trouble has been brewing under the surface, and many are wondering if we are about to reach a major turning point.
Our planet is being shaken physically, emotionally and financially, and it isn’t going to take much to push us over the edge. The following are 15 flashpoints which could create world changing events during the 2nd half of 2018…
#1 War In The Middle East – A state of war already exists in Israel. 200 rockets and mortar shells were fired into Israel on Saturdayalone, and it won’t take much to spark a much broader regional war.
#2 Civil Unrest In U.S. Cities – Progressives are promising a “summer of rage”, and they are assuring us that all of the anger that has been building up against President Trump and his administration is about to starting boiling over onto the streets of our major cities all across America.
#3 The Nomination Of Brett Kavanaugh To The Supreme Court – Prominent liberals are stoking fears that the Supreme Court will start taking away “our most cherished liberties” if Brett Kavanaugh is confirmed by the Senate. Expect Washington D.C. to be the focus for a lot of the chaos that will happen later this summer.
#4 Tensions In The Windy City – The City of Chicago is a powder keg that could erupt at any moment. The recent shooting of a young African-American man resulted in a violent night of protests, and we should expect much more chaos in the days ahead.
#5 The 2018 Mid-Term Elections – These are probably the most important mid-term elections in modern American history, and tempers are running high on both sides. At this point the left appears to have more energy than the right, as they have accumulated a voter registration lead of 12 million in states that require party affiliation.
#6 Hillary Clinton – Hillary has been acting very much like a presidential candidate in recent days, and she has been continually fueling hatred for Donald Trump during her public appearances. Many believe that she will launch yet another campaign for the presidency once the 2018 mid-term elections are over.
#7 The U.S. Border With Mexico – President Trump’s immigration policies have absolutely infuriated the left, and Mexico’s new president is a radical socialist that absolutely hates Donald Trump and that has declared that immigration to the United States is a “human right”. It is difficult to see how this crisis is going to end well.
#8 The Trade War Between The United States And China – A full-blown trade war has erupted between the two largest economies on the entire planet. U.S. consumers are going to have to start paying much more for certain goods, and U.S. businesses that are heavily dependent on exports are going to have to start laying off workers.
#9 The Deteriorating Relationship Between The United States And Russia – Russia has become the “boogeyman” that gets blamed for everything these days, and relations between our two nations are the worst that they have been since the Cold War. Hopefully Trump and Putin can change that, but it is hard to be optimistic at this point.
#10 Will NATO Survive? – Donald Trump has threatened to pull the United States out of NATO if European leaders do not “immediately” begin increasing defense spending.
#11 The Stock Market – Markets all over the world have already been plummeting, and the smart money in the United States is getting out of the market at a pace that we haven’t seen since 2008. We are way overdue for a major crash, and if one happens during the second half of 2018 it definitely will not be a surprise.
#12 The Price Of Oil – The price of oil has reached levels not seen in many years, and many believe that the price is going to go much higher. This is already putting a tremendous amount of strain on working families all over America.
#13 The Political And Financial Crisis In Italy – The Italian government is going through an enormous amount of turmoil right now, and there are rumblings that the Italians may decide to leave the euro altogether. If that happens, we should expect to see the greatest financial shaking in modern European history.
#14 Earth In Travail – More than 30 volcanoes are erupting all around the world right now, and seismic activity appears to be escalating along the Ring of Fire. It is only a matter of time before we have a major seismic event in the United States, but hopefully that will not happen within the next six months.
#15 Drought In The Southwest – A devastating drought of historic proportions has already caused “Dust Bowl conditions” to return to some areas of the Southwest. If more rain doesn’t start falling, farmers and ranchers in the region are going to be absolutely crippled.
Of course it is inevitable that we will face some moments of crisis during the second half of 2018 that have nothing to do with the items on this list. One thing that is always true about life is that it is unpredictable, and so we should expect the unexpected.
But what virtually everyone should be able to agree upon is the fact that we are witnessing a very strange confluence of events that is unlike anything that we have witnessed in a very, very long time.
Is America about to plunge into a time of unprecedented turmoil? Only time will tell, but all of the ingredients are definitely there, and if a “perfect storm” does emerge during the second half of 2018 there are many of us that won’t be shocked at all.